We are Mozambican
Our business ethics, HSE standards, corporate governance and quality levels are a point of pride and are based on both local and international legislation. We follow the Tsebo Group’s Code of Ethics – based on the King III Code of and Report on Governance Principles for Southern Africa.
Our executive leadership and management all live and work in Mozambique and can therefore respond quickly to client needs and concerns. It also means we have a greater understanding of local conditions and governance.
Tsebo Servco Mozambique
- 28 operating sites.
- Offices in Maputo, Tete, Beira and Pemba.
- Major clients include Vale, Wartsila, ENRC, Ncondezi, Maputo Private Hospital and CDM, CFM, BAT and MLT.
- 840 employees.
- Primary services include full turnkey operations, camp management, catering, maintenance, cleaning, laundry, logistics, sub-contractor management and transport.
- 145 years’ experience in the senior management team.
- Tsebo Solutions Group has 40 000 employees and operates in 28 countries in Africa Middle East.